Selecting a trusted financial partner to work with is one of the most important decisions you can make for your financial future. Whatever you hope to achieve, it’s our mission to simplify the complexities of your financial life so you can focus on what matters most.
- Can you retire and work only if you want to, not because you have to?
- Are you nervous about healthcare costs?
- Are you worried about a FRS and City Pensioners drop?
- Do you wonder how to maximize your FRS Investment Plan?
- What do you do with sick leave and unused vacation payouts?
- Would you like to know how to maximize your Social Security payout?
- Wondering how you coordinate 457 and FRS/city DROP paperwork?
We’re Here To Help Virtually
We offer a no-cost introductory Q&A session to help answer your questions, learn more about your goals, and see how we may be able to help.
In our no-cost introductory phone call, we’ll discuss:
- Which financial questions do you have?
- What worries you about your financial future?
- What are your concerns or goals when it comes to investing?
During our discussion, we’ll answer any specific questions you may have, and take the time to learn about your values, goals, and objectives.
How To Prepare For Our Call
You don’t need to do anything to prepare for the meeting, and there’s no cost or commitment for the call. It may be helpful to collect your financial questions so we can review them together. Use the link below to schedule your call online now!
Get Started Now
Schedule your free 30-minute introductory phone call today to:
- Plan to maximize your financial future.
- Get answers to your specific questions.
- Get personalized recommendations for your unique situation.
Call (954) 231-0493 or email email@example.com.
All advisory services offered through Second Half Financial Partners DBA Second Half Team, a federally registered investment advisor. Results are not guaranteed.